Gpredict Packaging Status
Revision as of 14:51, 28 September 2009 by Alex
- Mac OS X: Build, Bundle, and Integrate, see http://gtk-osx.sourceforge.net/
- Wintendo, see http://www.gtk.org/download-windows.html - though we want cross compilation, right. Build+installer. Compatibility matrix XP, Vista, 7. Is it enough with one 32 bit binary? Fortunately, Joop has figured it out http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/xlog/xlog/
- Ubuntu: Use PPA.
- Generic Linux: tgz that can be unpacked anywhere. Needs mod to compat.h for locating data files.
Should be able to build as regular Gtk+-based library
- For windows there are pre-compiled binaries at http://curl.haxx.se/download.html
- For Mac I only see it via Mac ports. See however this Mac developer site: http://www.opensource.apple.com/ – MacPorts might be an option but I don't really want X11...
Ok for all but Mac OS X. On Mac OS X we might be able to use the automake and autoconf scripts. On Mac OS X postpone to 1.2