- 1 Overview
- 2 DSP library
- 3 Top level aplpications
- 4 Utilities
- 5 Test programs
- 6 References
The package contains a DSP lilbrary libdspfec.a and various utility programs for testing and demonstration purposes. The included Makefile will build the library and all executables.
- The reference implementation uses 48 ksps. For other sample rates the filter coefficients in nyquist.c must be reworked. It is therefore easier to resample to 48 ksps.
libdspfec.a and dsfec.h
Top level aplpications
Complete encoder and modulator.
Takes arbitrary data stream as input (LSB first according to HDLC standard), applies CRC and FEC, and outputs modulated baseband.
- Input: 500 bps arbitrary data; becomes 1000 symbols/sec with FEC (where does CRC and HDLC framing code go?)
- Output: 48 kHz 16-bit linear PCM little-endian
Complete demodulator and decoder.
- Input: 48 kHz 16-bit linear PCM little-endian
- Output: 500 bps data stream
- dpsk.h line 58-61