AI Touch Book
Revision as of 23:02, 1 December 2009 by Alex
- AI Touch Book arrived in lab
Made a video blog about the Touch Book.
- Upgraded AI OS to 2009.11a
- Writing process to SD card took about 25 minutes.
- Had the Touch Book turned on for a long time. Random screen blanking seems to be fixed in the new OS release.
- Tried to build my eeepredict. Linking fails with undefined refs to __libc_csu_fini and __libc_csu_init
- According to a forum post I will need to
- ipkg install binutils – already installed?
- ipkg install libc6-dev