AI Touch Book
Revision as of 23:20, 1 December 2009 by Alex
- AI Touch Book arrived in lab
Made a video blog about the Touch Book.
- Upgraded AI OS to 2009.11a
- Writing process to SD card took about 25 minutes.
- Had the Touch Book turned on for a long time. Random screen blanking seems to be fixed in the new OS release.
- Tried to build my eeepredict. Linking fails with undefined refs to __libc_csu_fini and __libc_csu_init
- According to a forum post I will need to
- ipkg install binutils
- ipkg install libc6-dev
- Tried to install both but I get Package X installed in root is up to date – I guess I have to be on the network to do this.
- Tried to share pegasus internet connection but no luck – no IP address could be obtained.